The UCD SIRC Office is responsible for managing the UCD insurance programme at an operational level.
Insurance issues may arise for staff and students involved in a number of areas and activities. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Contractor Management: Insurance
- Drone Safety / Insurance
- Equipment / Property Insurance
- Fieldwork Insurance
- Hosting Researchers / Work Experience Students / Volunteers
- Human Research Insurance
- Insurance Confirmation Letters
- Notifying Travel & Property Claims
- Travel Insurance
For further information on insurance, please contact the UCD SIRC Office.