Have your say on Gender Affirming Healthcare
- Live Q and A DN750
- San Diego State University Summer School
- Tom Murray Book
- MR Father's Day Article
- Irish Social Policy Association Conference
- New Report on Housing Stigmatisation
- Nessa Winston presents at international housing conference
- Visit from Hong Kong colleagues
- Martina Byrne Radio interview
- GenderSTE COST action in School
- Sarah Donnelly Sunday Times Article
- Valerie O'Brien article in Foster Journal
- Sarah Craig DGov
- MDonoghue MPPSeminar Apr8
- Marie Keenan - Beyond Redemption: 'Would You Believe?'
- Robert Chaskin talk
- Marie Keenan addresses International Association of Women Police
- Sarah Donnelly Gerontological Society presentation
- Contextualizing Feminism Nira Yuval-Davis
- Valerie O'Brien and Angela Palmer Conference Paper
- Dr Aideen Hayden, PhD Graduate, Receives UCD Alumnae Award
- Dr Marie Keenan speaks to the Association of Catholic Priests' AGM
- Dr Sarah Donnelly Journal editorship
- Professor Jim Campbell is invited to three Indian Universities
- "Seeking Justice" by Marie Keenan in SocScLaw Research Stories
- Marie Keenan's Book published in Hungarian translation
- Dr Marie Moran speaks at Motherhub's "Raising Feminists" event
- World Refugee Day Conference Advert
- Sarah Donnelly Speaks at DARES event
- Empowering Women in STEM by Naonori Kodate launched in Japan
- UCD Students at Postgraduate Research Symposium CUHK
- Mature Student Open Day
- VOICES MaJam Research Launch
- Sustainable Communities and Urban Housing Booklaunch
- World Refugee Day Conference
- Prof Michelle Norris wins research impact award
- BSocSc Peer Mentors
- Karen Wells talk
- Michael Collins talks to the Citizen's Assembly
- Corina Sheerin Best Paper Award
- BCL Student Amy Crean wins Irish Times Debate Grand Final
- Prof Michelle Norris and Dr Aideen Hayden Report on Future of Council Housing
- Public Lecture: The Political Economy of the Irish Welfare State
- David Meade: Global Undergraduate Award
- News archive 2015-2017
- Marie Keenan film on restorative justice shown in Dail
- Mick Rush Passing
- Ad Astra Fellowships
- Mitchell Scholars
- Micheal Collins and Aideen Quilty Graduation event speeches
- Michael Drew PhD
- Angela Palmer PhD student report contribution
- Angela Palmer and Valerie O'Brien Publish article in "Childcare in Practice"
- Photo competition
- MA Gender Studies is Recruiting
- Restorative Justice Podcasts with Dr Marie Keenan
- UCD Social Work Practice Placements
- Covid-19 and teaching in Trimester 1, 2020
- Marie Keenan Keynote
- Social Work Practice Placements 2021
- Call for Practice Placement Teachers January 2021
- School success in Staff Recognition Awards 2020
- Irish Times Editorial on SERP research report
- College of Social Sciences and Law awards
- Marie Keenan Appointed to Global Advisory Council for Restorative Justice International
- Associate Professor Karen Anderson elected Chair for the Council of European Studies
- Orla Kelly Research Award
- UCD Dr Marie Keenan, Associate Professor, calls for victim initiated restorative justice services in the case of sexual crime.
- Marie Keenan Case Study Competition
- Jim Campbell's Article in BJSW 50th Anniversary issue
- Report on European Parliament, the Care Economy and Covid-19
- School Students and Alumnae in the Olympic Games
- SAOL project, UCD Social Work students and UCD Community Choir celebrate Recovery Month
- Call for Social Work Practice Teachers
- Energy Justice PhD Scholarship
- Xenia Project Meeting
- Cafe Conversations
- World Social Work Day
- Cafe Conversations April
- Have your say on Gender Affirming Healthcare
Have Your Say on Gender-Affirming Healthcare!
Belong To – LGBTQ+ Youth Ireland want to hear from trans and non-binary youth living in Ireland.
This survey asks trans, non-binary and gender non-conforming young people about your experience of accessing healthcare related to your gender identity.
To take the survey, you must be:
- Someone who identifies as trans, non-binary, or another minority gender identity,
- Aged 14-30, and
- Living in the Republic of Ireland.
This is one of the first studies about how people in Ireland can access gender-affirming care, or ‘trans healthcare’.
The aim of this study is to look at the pathways and barriers for trans and non-binary people in Ireland who are trying to access healthcare related to their gender identity.
The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete and will be open until midnight on Sunday, October 15th.
To access the survey, visit www.surveymonkey.com/r/belongto
This survey is completely anonymous – Belong To does not ask for your name or contact details. Information that might identify you will be removed from your response.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions relating to the study.
This research is being conducted by Dr Aideen Quilty, Assistant Professor at the School of School of Social Policy, Social Work and Social Justice, UCD in partnership with Belong To – LGBTQ+ Youth Ireland. The project is funded by Community Foundation Ireland.