- School of Economics Newsletter
- School of Economics has been awarded Athena SWAN for the work towards gender equality in higher education.
- Eoin Flaherty Wins Cormac O'Grada Award.
- Eva Shiel has been awarded the ECB Women in Economics Scholarship.
- Prof Ron Davies talk on Autumn Trimester 2020
- Careers Webinar 2020
- Spring Trimester 2021
- Prof Reynolds-Feighan New College Vice-Principal for Research
- Debating Ageing
- Open Evening 2019
- Philip Lane Talk in UCD
- Economics Student Ruby Rasmussen 2019 Department of Finance Economic Policy Competition Winner
- TCD Honorary Doctorate awarded to Professor Emeritus Cormac Ó Gráda
- Jeff Concannon Lynch-Meenan Medal Winner 2019
- Where Are All The Female Economists?
- Paul Devereux Ranked #1 Economics Researcher in Ireland
- Congratulations to Econ Student Elena Tice on Qualifying for the Tokyo Olympics
- Lisa Ryan presents insights from her research at a meeting on climate action with the Taoiseach
- Open Evening 2020
- The 2019 winner of Conniffe Medal - Anusha De
- Preparing for Life study January 2020
- The School of Economics Distinguished Lecture Series Prof. Alan Deardorff
- Economics student Marcus Rafferty 2018 Deaprtment of Finnance competion winner.
- CORDIS published report on Christopher Jepsen project PSE RETURNS
- Medal Winners 2018
- Postgraduate Scholarships at UCD Economics
- Dublin Behavioural Science Group
- Professor Karl Whelan in Brexit discussion with AEA
- Professor Ron Davies at TEDxUCD 2016
- Professor Liam Delaney to take up AIB Chair of Behavioural Economics
- Professor Paul Devereux elected to Royal Irish Academy
- Dr Orla Doyle explains the results from the 'Preparing for Life' study to RTE
- UCD School of Economics Open Evening 2016
- UCD Economics congratulates Prize Winners
- UCD Economics student wins Department of Finance Economic Policy Competition 2016