Welcome to Glenomena!
Located on the main Belfield Campus within a short walk of the central college facilities, the apartments are formed around a series of interconnected courtyards and provide the ideal combination of secure privacy within a woodland setting.
- All bedrooms are en-suite
- Bedrooms comfortably furnished with a study workspace and ample storage space
- Total of 736 bedrooms, the majority of which are divided into 6 bedroom apartments with shared kitchen/living areas.
- Kitchen is equipped with a 4 ring hob, 2 undercounter fridges, a freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Wi-fi is available throughout the entire UCD campus
- All utility bills included: Electricity, Heating, Refuse, Water, Wi-fi
- A standard single duvet and pillow are supplied upon check-in. Bed Linens/Kitchenware not provided.
- 24/7 support team (reception and security)
- On-site maintenance team
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor bicycle storage
- On site residents Gym located in the Village Building
- The Glenomena Social Space is equipped with vending machines, pool table, table tennis table, an Xbox and Netflix.
- Secure accommodation in an excellent location
- Located within walking distance to all campus amenities: restaurants; UCD library; UCD Sport and Fitness; UCD Student Health Centre.
- 2 Semester or 3 Semester Stay Option (3 Semester bookings ideally suited to postgraduate students writing theses or dissertations or other students wishing to remain in Dublin over the summer months)
- Students choosing the 3 semester option may be required to move apartments for Sem III
Contact UCD ResidencesUCD Village Welcome Desk, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland. T: +353 1 716 1031 / +353 1 716 1008 | E: email@example.com | Location Map
Residence Room Booking Email: firstname.lastname@example.org