Welcome to Proby Residence!
Situated at Carysfort Avenue in the prime residential town of Blackrock, the Proby House Residences whilst open to all students are particularly suited to students undertaking postgraduate courses at the UCD Michael Smurfit School of Business.
Additionally, close proximity to St. Vincent’s Hospital with scheduled bus and DART services to the centre of Dublin makes Proby House an excellent choice for senior medical students during their clinical years and to postgraduate students attending University College Dublin, located only two miles away at Belfield.
- 2 Semester or 3 Semester Stay Option (3 Semester stay ideally suited to postgraduate students writing theses or dissertations).
- Proby Residence is non-smoking.
- All bedrooms are ensuite with shared kitchen and living area.
- The residence consists of 1 x 3 bedroom apartment; 1 x 4 bedroom apartment; 1 x 5 bedroom apartment; 17 x 6 bedroom apartments.
- All bedrooms are comfortably furnished with workstation, study lamp, generous storage and wireless internet.
- The kitchen area is furnished with granite work tops, hob, microwave oven, two under counter refrigerators, kettle and toaster.
- A standard pillow and single duvet are supplied upon check-in though it will be necessary to bring your own bed linens and kitchenware.
- Onsite launderette.
- Bicycle storage.
- Located on the same campus as UCD Michael Smurfit School of Business.
- Students booking the 3 semester option may have to move apartments for Sem III.
- Easy access to St. Vincent’s Hospital via bus and Dart services.
- Within a few minutes of Blackrock village with its restaurants, pubs and shopping centres.
- Excellent transport services to and from the city of Dublin, only 4 miles from the city centre and within walking distance of Stillorgan Cinema.