Welcome to Blackrock Halls of Residence!
The Blackrock Halls are within walking distance of the thriving seaside town of Blackrock, one of the prime residential and shopping areas of suburban Dublin, which has convenient rail and bus links to the city.
The principal campus of University College Dublin is approximately two miles from Blackrock; both are connected by a scheduled bus service. The residences are a pleasantly private complex of buildings, well removed from traffic and other noise. The distinctly friendly atmosphere encourages students to socialise.
- 142 single rooms with shared kitchens, bathrooms, dining rooms and TV rooms. All residences are non-Smoking.
- Traditional dormitory style Residence with spacious bedrooms.
- All bedrooms are comfortably furnished with desks, generous storage and wireless internet.
- The rooms are fully equipped and are supplied with standard pillow and single duvet though it will be necessary to bring your own Kitchen / Tableware and bed linen.
- Shared kitchen and dining facilities (daily cleaning service), appliances including hob, microwave oven, refrigerator, freezer, kettle and toaster.
- Outdoor bicycle storage.
- Adjacent launderette.
- Located on the same campus as UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business and the UCD Drama Studies.
- Excellent transport services to and from the city of Dublin, only 8 kilometers from the city centre.
- Within a few minutes of Blackrock village with its restaurants, pubs and shopping centres.
Contact UCD ResidencesUCD Village Welcome Desk, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland. T: +353 1 716 1031 / +353 1 716 1008 | E: email@example.com | Location Map
Residence Room Booking Email: firstname.lastname@example.org