When you select DN200, you can make one of the following selections from the drop-down list:
- Explore Multiple Streams
- Biological, Biomedical & Biomolecular Sciences
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Chemistry (includes Medicinal/Sustainable/Biophysical)
- Mathematics (includes Applied/Financial/Statistics)
- Physics (includes Theoretical/Astronomy & Space Science)
- Science, Mathematics & Education
You can change your mind when you arrive at UCD.
The Explore Multiple Streams option is for students who are interested in degrees in different streams. For example, a student may be interested in Genetics and Chemistry. As Genetics is in the Biological, Biomedical & Biomolecular Sciences stream and Chemistry is in the Chemistry stream, students interested in these subjects can choose Explore Multiple Streams. Students who choose the Explore Multiple Streams are offered the same First Year module guarantees as students who choose the other streams.
DN200 is one course which means you can only put it down on your CAO form once.