- Postgraduate Scholarships at UCD Economics
- Celebration of Peter Neary
- Diego Zambiasi wins IEA Conniffe Prize
- Diane Pelly wins Main Conference Award at the Newcastle Economics Research and Development Conference
- Peter Neary Condolence Book
- Brain for Business Podcast by Dr Vessela Daskalova
- Visit by EIB President Dr Werner Hoyer
- Academic Jobs
- Award to Professor Aisling Reynolds-Feighan
- Michael Wright attends Model WTO 2022 conference in Geneva
- Professor Ariel Rubinstein Lecture
- School of Economics Awards
- Orla Doyle Elected to IEA Presidency
- Energy Economics PhD Fellowship Opportunity
- ECA Talk on Forced Displacement
- IZA World of Labor Panel Discussion
UCD cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of information provided by a third party and is not endorsing any such opportunities on offer below.
Ireland – Scholarship Funding Support for MRes in Economics
The European University Institute (EUI) in Florence, Italy has recently opened its 2022-2023 application call for the new Master of Research in Economics.
There is funding available from the Department of Further, Higher Education, Research, Innovation & Science for Irish participants in the programme.
Applicants must submit their application and all required documents by 31 January 2022.
Please see the below links for further information on the EUI Master of Research in Economics webpages:
31 January 2022