Constitutional Law: An Update 2020
- Research Workshop on Legal protection of carbon sinks in the fight against climate change
- UCD and Eversheds Sutherland Conference Friday 10 November 2023
- Recognising Refugees Online Series: Practices and Modes of Recognition
- Current issues in Irish Public Law Conference
- Complicating Rights of Nature
- PhD and Post-Doctoral Researcher Biannual Workshop
- 2023 Distinguished Guest Lecture in Employment Law
- The Assisted Decision-Making Capacity Act: implications for legal and healthcare professionals
- UCD Human Rights Centre: Research Seminar 'Music Rights as Human Rights?'
- John M Kelly Memorial Lecture
- Constitutional Law: An Update
- Seminars on the French Judicial System and Franco-Irish judicial cooperation in the EU context
- Virtual book launch: ‘Changing individual behaviour and culture in financial services’
- Events 2022
- Events 2021
- Events 2020
- HRER/ UCD Conference 12 June 2023: preliminary announcement and Call for Papers (deadline 13.03.23)
- Events 2019
- Events 2018
- Events 2017
- Events 2016
The Centre for Constitutional Studies is delighted to announce that they will be hosting their annual review of the major developments in Irish constitutional law as follows:
Date: 16 January 2020
Time: 2pm to 4.30pm
Title: 'Constitutional Law: An Update'
Venue: UCD Sutherland School of Law
The event will examine and explain the most significant developments from 2019 and will be of interest to legal practitioners and academics. Professor Eoin Carolan will address the major cases in constitutional law from 2019 and other speakers will include John O'Dowd and Dr Sarah Fulham-McQuillan of the Sutherland School of Law. A full programme of speakers and topics will be available shortly.
The fee to attend is €60, with a reduced rate of €25 for students, NGO's and practitioners of less than 3 years' experience and a reduced rate of €30 for members of the Center of Constitutional Studies. There are 2 CPD points offered to delegates. If you are interested in attending this event, please fill in the booking form below.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries.
Conference Presentations and papers are available for purchase at a rate of €20 here.