College Office Team
Our office is a team of 22 people. The College office underwent an organisation restructuring as part of the Student And Academic Services Review in 2019. We have been working since then to develop our people and work within the principles of the Review.
Our organisation structure is available here: College of Social Sciences & Law Organisational Chart
What we do
The College Office function is to support the education and research ambitions of all our schools through governance, strategy and operational support. We do this by:
- committee support for our VP committees
- project support for strategic initiatives
- marketing support for college events
In addition, our College office provides support to social sciences degree programmes.
- governance and policy support
- operational support for programmes
- support for programme development and changes
- recruitment support (domestic and international)
- student support and engagement initiatives
The Sutherland School of Law has its own governance and operational structures for Law degree programmes. The College office is not involved in governance and operational support for the School of Law.