- Where and How to Find Us
- Your General / Programme queries
- Student Advisers
- Orientation, Mentoring and Engagement
- Study Abroad Queries
- Professional Development and Internship queries
- Committees and Governance
- UCD College of Social Sciences and Law office queries
- Prospective Student Queries
- Social Sciences Desk Student Services Charter
Room A102, Newman Building (find us on Google Maps below)
University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
Current Office Hours
Monday - Friday
9.30am to 1.00pm | 2.00pm to 5.00pm
Tel: 01 716 8292 or via our Query Form
Submit a Query at any time - As always we continue to support students via Email, Phone, and Zoom (Monday - Friday)
We are here to assist you with queries on:
- module and programme information, including degree-specific registration advice
- timetable issues;
- assessment and progression
- changing subjects or degree programmes within UCD;
- University and degree policies and regulations, e.g. extenuating circumstances, Leave of Absence, etc.
- continuation policy meetings, readmission, degree compliance queries, etc.
- student engagement and peer mentoring
- exchanges and erasmus opportunities
- professional development and internships
Contact the Student Desk for all queries relating to fees, your student account, transcripts and official documents.
Visit the UCD Student Advisers website to learn more about this valuable support to current students.
Visit the UCD Careers Network website to learn more about the Career, Personal and Professional Development Services they offer to you as a Social Sciences student
Our College Liaison Librarian is here to help if you need assistance with anything related to using the library.
For Vice Principals, College Management and Staff, please click here