Friday, 17 August, 2018
Our College is home to several acclaimed international research centres whom are actively engaged in collaborative and inter-disciplinary research seeking to enhance and promote the importance of social science and law research.
As the largest and leading centre for education and research in the social sciences in Ireland, we endeavour to generate and deliver innovative and high impact results for the betterment of the wider culture, economy and society.
- UCD Geary Institute for Public Policy
- UCD Dublin European Institute: Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence
- UCD Institute for British Irish Studies (IBIS)
- UCD Institute of Criminology & Criminal Justice
- UCD Centre for Sustainable Development Studies
- UCD Centre for Human Rights
- UCD Newman Centre for the Study of Religions
- UCD Centre for Ethics in Public Life
- UCD Centre for Disability Studies
- UCD Equality Studies Centre
- The Centre for Gender, Feminisms and Sexualities
- UCD Dewey Studies Research Project