Welcome to the website for the UCD Programme for Operations and Services Transformation (POST).
The UCD Programme for Operations and Services Transformation (UCD POST) is a people-centred and technology-enabled transformation programme.
POST has been set up to:
- Create a better experience for our faculty, staff, and students.
- Simplify our processes, and the operations they are a part of.
- Enhance the skills, capabilities and support for our people.
- Free up resources to better support the strategy of the University.
- Make UCD's operations more resilient and agile.
Working in partnership with our colleagues across the University and under the governance of the UMT Service Group (UMT SG), POST is supporting multiple transformation initiatives. On this website, you can find out more about the projects that are underway, how POST is supporting community-driven change, and how you can get involved.