Date: June 11
Time: 2:00 pm (Irish Standard Time)
The UCD School of Education, a leader in the field internationally recognised with over 100 years of tradition, is excited to offer a range of established programmes on Education, Children and Youth Studies next academic year. We cater to national and international professionals and as a graduate student, you will join a dynamic school that is passionate about the pursuit of excellence and service in the field of education.
Our one-year full-time programmes include the Master of Arts in Education and the Master of Science in Education, Children and Youth. These programmes are suitable to those working across different sectors and public services working with children and young people including psychology, social work, health, law, social policy, NGO and research settings or those wanting a career change to working with children and youth. There are also suitable for professionals involved in the education system –from early years through to higher education– including teachers, policy advisors, education professionals, education leaders, education outreach officers, and education and training officers.
Join our virtual open day to learn more about:
- The content offered in these programmes through a sample lecture
- The team working in these programmes and an overview of our commitment to deepen our students’ understanding of issues, practices and research on education, children and youth.
- Module overviews and our programme’s dynamic and collaborative assessments.
- Current students’ experiences of our programmes and where our previous graduates are now
- Open Q&A for prospective students
For more information, please contact:
April Lei email@example.com
+353 (0)1 716 7967