Join the session to know more about the range of part-time programmes we offer at UCD School of Education.
Register here in advance for this webinar
Commencing in September 2021, the team at UCD School of Education is excited to offer a range of established and new blended-learning programmes. Designed for education professionals, our part-time programmes include:
- Masters in Education PT (W030)
- MEd Inclusive Education PT (W425)
- MEd Leadership PT (W328)
- MEd Leadership and Inclusion
Our programmes are two years in duration and particularly suitable to a range of professionals within the education system, including, but not confined to, classroom teachers, aspiring and appointed school leaders, those working with vulnerable pupils and those working with agencies supporting schools.
Join our virtual open day to learn more about:
- The programme team
- Programmes' structures including module overviews and our dynamic and collaborative assessments.
- How our flexible, blended learning is suitable for busy professionals.
- Current students’ experiences of our programmes and where our previous graduates are now
- Our commitment to developing our students’ critical, practitioner voice through research-led but practice-based teaching professional network with peers and repertoire of educational practices.