Leadership in Education
Virtual Open Day
Date: May 12
Time: 6:00 pm (Irish Standard Time)
Commencing in September 2020, the educational leadership team at UCD School of Education is excited to offer a range of established and new blended-learning programmes. Designed for education professionals, our programmes include a Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership, Master of Education in Leadership, and commencing from September, a Postgraduate Diploma in Middle Leadership and a Master of Education in Leadership and Inclusion.
We also welcome prospective students who have completed the jointly accredited Professional Diploma in School Leadership who wish to progress on our specialist pathway to complete a Master of Education in Leadership.
Our programmes range from one to two years in duration and are particularly suitable to both aspiring and appointed primary and post-primary teachers working in schools or in support services across the education system.
Join our virtual open day to learn more about:
- The programme team and our commitment to developing our students
- critical, practitioner voice through research-led but practice-based teaching
- professional network with peers and system leaders
- repertoire of leadership practices to lead school improvement and transformation
- Module overviews and our programme’s dynamic and collaborative assessments
- Current students’ experiences of our programmes and where our previous graduates are now
* note, for prospective students in September 2020 we will commence the programme fully online before returning, following all public health advice as it evolves, to a blended format
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org