Criminology Book Launch
- Research Workshop on Legal protection of carbon sinks in the fight against climate change
- UCD and Eversheds Sutherland Conference Friday 10 November 2023
- Recognising Refugees Online Series: Practices and Modes of Recognition
- Current issues in Irish Public Law Conference
- Complicating Rights of Nature
- PhD and Post-Doctoral Researcher Biannual Workshop
- 2023 Distinguished Guest Lecture in Employment Law
- The Assisted Decision-Making Capacity Act: implications for legal and healthcare professionals
- UCD Human Rights Centre: Research Seminar 'Music Rights as Human Rights?'
- John M Kelly Memorial Lecture
- Constitutional Law: An Update
- Seminars on the French Judicial System and Franco-Irish judicial cooperation in the EU context
- Virtual book launch: ‘Changing individual behaviour and culture in financial services’
- Events 2022
- Events 2021
- Events 2020
- HRER/ UCD Conference 12 June 2023: preliminary announcement and Call for Papers (deadline 13.03.23)
- Events 2019
- Events 2018
- Events 2017
- Events 2016
The UCD Institute of Criminology & Criminal Justice & The School of Social Policy, Social Work & Social Justice is proud to celebrate the Launch of "Restorative Responses to Sexual Violence: Legal, Social and Therapeutic Dimensions." Edited by Estelle Zinsstag and Marie Keenan. Published by Routledge.
Guests are invited to celebrate the launch of this book at 6pm On Thursday November 23rd.
Noeline Blackwell (CEO, Dublin Rape Crisis Centre) will launch the book, Prof Ian O'Donnell (Law, UCD) will deliver a response and Prof Michelle Norris (School of Social Policy, Social Work and Social Justice, UCD) will chair the evenings proceedings with a wine reception to follow.
Attendance is free but guests are asked to RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org