Our Study Abroad Options (PhD)
The UCD School of Philosophy has Erasmus exchange agreements with partner universities across Europe.
PhD students can apply to the UCD School of Philosophy Erasmus Programme to study at one of the following European Universities:
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Université de Nice
- Université de Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- Université de Poitiers
- Eötvös Lorand Tudomanyegyetem Budapest
- Università degli Studi di Moderna e Reggio Emilia
- Università degli Studi di Padova
- Università degli Studi di Parma
- Università degli studi di Roma ‘La Sapienza’
Please note that UCD has additional exchange agreements with partner universities worldwide. The full list of UCD’s partner universities can be found here. All non-EU exchanges are coordinated by the International Office.
To be considered for an Erasmus place during the next academic year please inform the Erasmus coordinators by mid-January.
Additionally, it is possible to arrange research visits at other universities. Please discuss possible research visits with your supervisor.