Our Study Abroad Options (UG)
Are you interested in studying abroad for a semester or year?
The UCD School of Philosophy has Erasmus exchange agreements with partner universities across Europe, which make it easy for you to study for a semester or for a year abroad. Our exchange programmes give you opportunities to study at another university, to develop language skills, to learn about and live in another culture.
You can apply to the UCD School of Philosophy Erasmus Programme to study at one of the following European Universities:
- Universiteit Antwerpen
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (courses in English)
- Univerzita Karlova Prague (some courses in English)
- Johann W. Goethe Universität Frankfurt
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Universitat de Valencia
- Université de Bourgogne Dijon
- Université de Nice
- Université de Paris-Sorbonne
- Université de Poitiers
- Eötvös Lorand Tudomanyegyetem Budapest (some courses in English)
- Università degli studi di Roma ‘La Sapienza’
- Università degli Studi di Siena
- Universität Bern (some courses in English)
Please note that UCD has additional exchange agreements with partner universities worldwide. The full list of UCD’s partner universities can be found here. All non-EU exchanges are coordinated by the International Office.
UCD International offers Information Talks each autumn.
Application for Erasmus exchanges
If you are currently studying at stage 2, you can apply for an Erasmus place through the UCD School of Philosophy and spend either a semester or the whole academic year abroad.
Please note that you will have to continue your studies at UCD after your return to fulfil the requirements for your Bachelor degree.
Application deadline: 24 January 2019 (for going abroad during the 2019-20 academic year).