Fire Extinguisher/ Fire Safety Course
- Biosafety Training
- Chemical Safety Training
- Cryogenic Safety Training
- Fieldwork SafetyTraining
- Fire Extinguisher/ Fire Safety Course
- Fire Marshal Training
- First Aid Response Training Course
- First Aid Response Refresher Course
- Heartsaver CPR/AED (Automated External Defibrillator) Training
- Ionising Radiation Safety
- Manual Handling
- Nanomaterials Safety
- Risk Assessment
- Safety Induction Training
Fire Extinguisher/ Fire Safety Training
Aimed at: All staff and Postgraduate Students
This training programme is designed to train staff and Postgraduate Students in the use of Fire Extinguishers. This course includes a classroom-based presentation, and a practical session undertaken outdoors.
At the end of the course participants will be able to classify fires, identify the type of fire extinguishers to use on different fires, and use a fire extinguisher.
- Introduction to the principles of Fire Safety
- Different classes of fires and types of firefighting equipment
- When to use the appropriate Fire Extinguisher
- Practical firefighting techniques
Please register your interest for this course HERE.
Interested applicants will be notified in advance as to when this course will be taking place.
Recommended Course to Complete with this Training: Fire Marshal Training