Remember to check the rest of our website for some important information and supports!
- Student and Academic Information gives you information and links to some of the most important policies, regulations and forms, such as Plagiarism guides, Fees and Financial Assistance, Extenuating Circumstances, choosing Elective modules and more.
- Student Supports lists some of the many academic, pastoral, health and general supports we have in place to help you get the most from your time in UCD Social Sciences.
- Programme Structure for Stage 1: subjects and modules
- Social Sciences Orientation
- Registration Information for all DN700 BSc Social Sciences students
- DN700 Social Sciences Subject Change Request Form
- UCD's Guide to Electives and Our Elective Spotlight
- Your personalised timetable is available through SISWeb. UCD Timetable
- Library Guides by Social Sciences Subject: Archaeology to Sociology
- Maths Support Centre
- Academic Writing Support Centre
Relevant to Planning your Stage 2: