Provides attendees with the knowledge and know how to implement a Lean Six Sigma programme roll-out successfully and provides managers with the skills necessary to identify, prioritise and manage Lean Six Sigma projects to success.
Who should attend?
Potential Project Sponsors and those with a management responsibility.
- Understand the key concepts of Lean Six Sigma
- Identity how it can be applied to process improvement in service & transaction environments
- Discuss Lean Six Sigma implementation and identify key roles and organisational issues that may need to be addressed
- Understand the importance of the DMAIC methodology (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) in conjunction with the review of some Lean Six Sigma case studies
- Gain a knowledge of some of the key tools within the DMAIC to facilitate effective Project Phase Reviews
- Review the project selection process and understand the ingredients of a successful project
- Understand the deliverables required from each phase of a Lean Six Sigma Project
- Understand their role and responsibilities as a Champion in terms of successful Project Delivery