Non-EU Exchanges

Scroll down

Coming to UCD on Exchange from Outside the EU

To apply to UCD as a Non-EU exchange student you must first be nominated by your home university.

Please read the information on this website to find out more about your study options, how to apply and life as a UCD student.

Please note: the information on this page is aimed primarily at students applying through UCD International. Students applying for a Business or Law exchange should consult the information on the relevant School’s website.

Information for business exchange students may be found on the Quinn School of Business website.

Information for law exchange students may be found on the School of Law website.