Filing North American Taxes
If you are a Canadian student and need to request a TL11A-18E Tax form, please submit a request with the UCD Student Desk through this form.
If you are filing taxes for the United States of America, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following in your email:
- Student number
- The calendar year(s) you would like a form for.
Please note: UCD cannot issue a 1098-T form because:
- UCD does not have a Federal Tax Identification number (TIN/EIN)
- UCD is not a US tax-payer (US corporation tax)
- UCD is not a US tax-deducter (US employee income tax)
- UCD does not have a genuine SSN (Social Security Number)
Instead, UCD Global issues students with an ad hoc form which contains the same information as a 1098-T form.
Neither UCD nor any of its employees can provide advice on filing U.S. taxes. If you intend to file taxes electronically or by mail, we strongly advise that you consult a U.S. tax professional. If you are a U.S. citizen filing taxes from within Ireland, please consult the U.S. Embassy’s official website for a list of resources you can access.