EDI Supports and Resources
The College of Engineering and Architecture endorses and actively engages with University policies which support dignity and respect, sustainability in maintaining a work life balance and widening all areas of University engagement. Find out how UCD supports the attainment of our EDI goals here .
Online training is available from UCD EDI and suggests ways all of us can help build an inclusive and open culture here in UCD - for more, see https://www.ucd.ie/equality/editraining/elearning/
Other supports and resources include:
- Access and Lifelong Learning
- Breastfeeding Facilities
- (opens in a new window)Core Meeting Hours
- Dignity & Respect Policy & Procedures
- Disability Supports
- Gender Identity & Expression
- Mental Health
- Student Adviser
- Supports for Parents
- Support for Carers
- University EDI Group
- You can download the guidelines here.