PPI Ignite Network @ UCD Executive Committee
The PPI Ignite Network UCD Executive Committee is established to guide operation and implementation of strategic objectives of PPI Ignite Network @ UCD. It has a governance role and will monitor and oversee the progress of PPI Ignite Network @ UCD. Committee membership represents the remit of the PPI Ignite Network @ UCD.
The main functions and responsibilities:
- To support the development of the strategic plan of the PPI Ignite Network @ UCD
- Develop and maintain a system of effective, efficient, and transparent governance of the PPI activities at UCD
- Monitor and review the PPI-related activities within UCD
- Contribute to embedding PPI principles for recognition in all areas of the University
- To provide guidance on the development and continued relevance of research supports for PPI