AgTechUCD Agccelerator Programme is a 12-week accelerator programme for early-stage startups in Ireland and Europe, in the AgTech, FoodTech and VetTech sectors. We support startups as they build their innovative businesses into leading enterprises. The programme will fast track your business development and leadership skills.
AgTechUCD Agccelerator is tailored to understand the particular needs and challenges facing your startup and consists of weekly practical workshops, giving you the tools and templates, support and guidance needed to accelerate your startup. We have industry experts and mentors who will support you throughout the programme.
Apply for the Agccelerator through F6S below!
- AgTechUCD Agccelerator Programme will include workshops, guest talks and mentoring throughout the 12 weeks
- Virtually, 2 Mornings per week: Tuesday and Thursday from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, starting October 18th
- Oct 18th, Jan 12th and Jan 26th will be full days and delivered in person
- Thursday Jan 26th will be a virtual pitch event to a panel of judges
|Week 1:||Oct 18th||Oct 20th||Week 7:||Nov 29th||Dec 1st|
|Week 2:||Oct 25th||Oct 27th||Week 8:||Dec 6th||Dec 8th|
|Week 3:||n/a||Nov 3rd||Week 9:||Dec 13th||Dec 18th|
|Week 4:||Nov 8th||Nov 10th||Week 10:||Jan 10th||Jan 12th|
|Week 5:||Nov 15th||Nov 17th||Week 11:||Jan 17th||Jan 19th|
|Week 6:||Nov 22nd||Nov 24th||Week 12:||Jan 24th||Jan 26th|
Note: You MUST be available to attend all dates listed above.
Eligibility & Timeline
- Are you active in, AgTech, FoodTech and VetTech?
- Are you developing a highly innovative technology or product?
- Is the MVP (minimal viable product) of your product or service developed
- Are you less than 5 years in operation?
- Can you show proof of market traction?
- Do you have the ambition to scale and grow fast?
- Do you have the intention to generate a positive, measurable social and environmental impact?
- Individuals and Teams may apply – You MUST be available to participate on ALL dates of the programme.
- Legal (business) entity is not yet required but should be intended.
Tofind out more information about the programme, download our programme leaflet here!
Contact: Niamh.email@example.com or Leo.McGrane@ucd.ie
Benefits of Participation
- Business Development and Leadership Skills.
- Expert Mentors in Ag & FoodTech and Business Advisors.
- Access to our Venture Capital and Business Angels Network.
- Preferred access to UCD Lyons Farm, UCD Rosemount and UCD Food & Health Institute for trialling and testing.
- Support for 1 year from the start of programme.
- Soft landing for startups launching into the US.
Our support partners offer: Consultation, Discounts and Credits
- Banking & Financial Planning
- Finance, Accounting & Tax
- Non-Dilutive EU Funding (Proposal Writing, Grant Strategy)
- Legal & IP
- Sales & Marketing
- CRM, Cloud Computing, SaaS
Director, AgTechUCD Innovation Centre
Manager, AgTechUCD Innovation Centre