What are we offering?
Join our ecosystem of successful AI entrepreneurs with the opportunity to network, collaborate and learn from experienced AI start-ups.
Access to CeADAR’s European Digital Innovation Hub cutting-edge AI technologies and research expertise with technical mentorship.
Targeted supports, a dedicated commercial mentor and workshops on value proposition, route to market, sales strategies and securing investment.
Access to a wide range of funding opportunities including Venture Capital, Angels, EU and national grants.
Co-working space at NovaUCD with access to our community of founders, investors, business partners and student interns.
Access to computing credits and customer solutions expertise from industry leaders including AWS, Google and Microsoft.
What are we looking for?
- Start-ups with novel AI based products / services including:
- Content Creation
- Supply Chain / Customer Service
- Irish based with an MVP / POC and raising investment
- Clearly identified technical / commercial challenges to benefit from the value of the support
- A technical advisor (CTO, data scientist, data engineer, etc) as part of the team
Timeline and Application Process
Interested teams are encouraged to submit applications here. Applications will be assessed by a panel of experts from NovaUCD, CeADAR and the VC community. Approximately 20-30 teams will be shortlisted for proposal presentations in Dublin, from which the final 12 will be selected for the AI ECOSYSTEM ACCELERATOR.
Stage 1: Selection
Jan - Feb
Call for applications
Stage 2: Acceleration
Apr - Sep
Mentoring & supports