- The VentureLaunch Accelerator programme consists of 10 x 3-hour workshops delivered over a 3-month period from September to November each year.
- The Business Model Canvas approach to start-up development will form the basis of the programme and each session will consist of a mix of taught content and interactive workshops delivered by external experts as well as involving talks from entrepreneurs.
- Projects will gain expert mentoring on marketing, finance and funding, sales and pitching to investors.
- In addition, participants will receive valuable access to the VentureLaunch Programme Board which is made up of individuals from the entrepreneurial and investment community who will provide advice and guidance to new venture projects at key intervals throughout the duration of the Programme.
- The overall winner of the annual programme will be announced at an Annual Showcase and Awards event held in November and will win €10,000 of seed money in cash as well as professional services for their new venture worth an additional €10,000.
For further information please contact
Senior Manager, New Ventures
t: +353 1 716 3728