Information for current students in the UCD School of Veterinary Medicine
School Programme Office
The School of Veterinary Medicine Programme Office provides a range of support services to students registered to undergraduate Veterinary Medicine and Veterinary Nursing programmes and is the first point of contact for student queries.
There are a range of supports available for all students to help you get the most from your time at UCD.
- School's Student Adviser
- UCD Health Services
- UCD Counselling Service
- UCD Access and Lifelong Learning
- UCD Maths Support Centre
- UCD Writing Centre
- UCD Accommodation Pad (link to external site - please read 'Disclaimer of Liability' on homepage)
- UCD Library Guide - Veterinary Medicine
- UCD Library Guide - Veterinary Nursing
- Finanical Supports
- UCD Student Help
- Mental Health Supports
- Silvercloud (Mental Health Support for UCD students)
New UCD Students
Below you will find useful information on UCD Orientation and settling into life as a student in UCD.
Information for Final Year Students
Below you will find useful information as you prepare to graduate from the School of Veterinary Medicine.