Dean's Lunchtime Clinical Club
The Dean's Lunchtime Clinical Club is a series of talks aimed at pre-clinical students from both the Veterinary Medicine and Veterinary Nursing programmes, and they take place at lunchtime on Tuesdays during term. The talks are case-based and they focus on the clinical work taking place in the UCD Veterinary Hospital and they also highlight some of the research work taking place in the School.
For more information on the Clinical Club please contact email@example.com
Dean's Lunchtime Clinical Club 2020/2021
- 30th March - "Thyroid Carcinoma"
- 2nd March - "Coco - the adrenal crisis"
- 23rd February - "Mammary gland tumors, what you need to know about them"
- 16th February - Hypoglycaemia and a Case of Insulinoma
- 9th February 2020 - "Canine mast cell tumour: An interesting case"
- 2nd February - Immune-mediated Neutropaenia (IMN)
- 1st December 2020 - "Hernia Classification and Management"
- 17th November 2020 - "Medicine for the Geriatric Cat"
- 10th November 2020 - "General anaesthesia for a dental procedure"
Past Dean's Lunchtime Clinical Clubs
Show/hide contentOpenClose All