UCD wins the Asia Matters 2022 Higher Education Partnership
- Automotive Design Competition 2023
- Our teachers celebrating new CDIC students
- New Automotive Engineering teacher joins CDIC
- Design 2 Bridge Design Competition
- Faculty & Students Experience Sharing
- Dr Nan Zhang recognised as 2023 Rising Star
- We welcome our new Automotive Engineering lecturer
- Dr Ana Peric Momcilovic honoured with the Gerd Albers Award
- Inspiring journey across borders
- Welcome Freshers!
- Welcome to the Academic Year 2023-2024
- New teacher welcomed for the new academic year
- Dr Nan Zhang revolutionises point-of-care diagnostics & the biopharmaceutical industry with Microfluidics
- First CDIC Student finishes her programme in Dublin
- 2023 CDIC Graduation Ceremony
- CDIC English Teachers Visit Dublin
- TCPEP Teachers' First Experience of CDIC
- We Welcome New TCPEP Teacher Caterina Villani
- CDIC Funded Student Presenting in Oxford
- Follow Your Passion - Interview with CDIC Student
- Meet the CATs!
- CDIC Students Performing on the Roof
- We Met to Talk About Irish Culture
- CDIC Students Learning How to Play Tin Whistle
- The Very First CATs Workshop
- UCD wins the Asia Matters 2022 Higher Education Partnership
- CDIC Welcomes a New Teacher
- CDIC English Teachers to Present at the BALEAP Conference 2023
- Boom, Bust & Future of China's Real Estate Sector Podcast with Dr Yunpeng Zhang
- Dr Nan Zhang runner-up of 2022 UCD Research Impact Case Study Competition
- 2022 CDIC Graduation Ceremony
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition for the Students
- UCD & Columbia Dual Master in Civil Engineering Information Session
- New teacher welcomed to CDIC
- New Civil Aviation Lab in CDIC
- CJCO Team welcomed CEI student Zhaoyu
- Top 2% Scientists in the World
- TCPEP is Ready to Welcome New Teachers
UCD wins the Asia Matters 2022 Higher Education Partnership of the Year Award for CDIC
L to R: Gráinne Seoige, Professor Paul Fanning, Professor Aoife Ahern, Alan Dukes
Professor Paul Fanning, CDIC Provost, and Professor Aoife Ahern, College Principal UCD College of Engineering and Architecture were delighted to accept the Asia Matters 2022 Higher Education Partnership of the Year Award for CDIC, our Chang’an Dublin International College of Transportation in collaboration with Chang’an University at the Asia Matters Business Awards gala dinner on Friday 2 December.
UCD Asia Matters 2022 Higher Education Partnership Award for CDIC
This award, open to all Higher Education Institutions including individual projects/partnerships from departments, research institutes and business schools in Ireland, is to recognise the achievement of the best partnership with an Asian peer institution during 2022 and is testament to the dedication of all colleagues in Dublin and Xi’an in making CDIC such a success.
L to R: Dr. Liana Ricci, Associate Professor Eoin O’Neill, Professor Aoife Ahern, Dr. Alex Runchman, Dr Beatriz Martínez Pastor, Professor Paul Fanning, Associate professor Amanda Gibney, Dr. William Smith
Alan Dukes, Chairman & Co-Founder of Asia Matters, reflecting on the views of the judging panel in commenting that:
"The 2022 Shortlist includes world class organisations - they should be very proud of their achievements in what has been a very challenging time. What links them all is a solid strategic approach to expansion in Asia, investment in innovation to move up the value chain, a commitment to Asia, building strong win-win partnerships and developing world class products tailored to the market - quite simply they are doing a brilliant job. I look forward to meeting them all on 2 December."
Professor Paul Fanning interviewed by Samantha Hobbs
UCD - Higher Education Partnership of the Year Prof Paul Fanning, UCD International Dean discusses the importance of shared values to build successful strategic partnerships with Asia.