- Exploring Street Experiments in High Density Urban Asia
- Dr Luke Kelleher on barriers, drivers and potential for innovation
- Automotive Design Competition 2023
- Our teachers celebrating new CDIC students
- New Automotive Engineering teacher joins CDIC
- Design 2 Bridge Design Competition
- Faculty & Students Experience Sharing
- Dr Nan Zhang recognised as 2023 Rising Star
- We welcome our new Automotive Engineering lecturer
- Dr Ana Peric Momcilovic honoured with the Gerd Albers Award
- Inspiring journey across borders
- Welcome Freshers!
- Welcome to the Academic Year 2023-2024
- New teacher welcomed for the new academic year
- Dr Nan Zhang revolutionises point-of-care diagnostics & the biopharmaceutical industry with Microfluidics
- First CDIC Student finishes her programme in Dublin
- 2023 CDIC Graduation Ceremony
- CDIC English Teachers Visit Dublin
- TCPEP Teachers' First Experience of CDIC
- We Welcome New TCPEP Teacher Caterina Villani
- CDIC Funded Student Presenting in Oxford
- Follow Your Passion - Interview with CDIC Student
- Meet the CATs!
- CDIC Students Performing on the Roof
- We Met to Talk About Irish Culture
- CDIC Students Learning How to Play Tin Whistle
- The Very First CATs Workshop
- UCD wins the Asia Matters 2022 Higher Education Partnership
- CDIC Welcomes a New Teacher
- CDIC English Teachers to Present at the BALEAP Conference 2023
- Boom, Bust & Future of China's Real Estate Sector Podcast with Dr Yunpeng Zhang
- Dr Nan Zhang runner-up of 2022 UCD Research Impact Case Study Competition
- 2022 CDIC Graduation Ceremony
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition for the Students
- UCD & Columbia Dual Master in Civil Engineering Information Session
- New teacher welcomed to CDIC
- New Civil Aviation Lab in CDIC
- CJCO Team welcomed CEI student Zhaoyu
- Top 2% Scientists in the World
We welcome our new Automotive Engineering lecturer
Wednesday, 18 October, 2023
Dr Wang Xuehui is Lecturer and Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering (Thermodynamics) in UCD School of Mechanical & Materials Engineering. He is highly experienced and motivated professional in thermofluids, heat and mass transfer and energy conversion with more than 6-year research experience at Imperial College London, University of Nottingham and Zhejiang University.
His research is focused on phase change in energy conversion, heat transfer, thermofluids, thermo-dynamics and chemical thermophysics.
Dr Wang achieved his PhD in Heat transfer, Thermodynamics, Thermofluids in Zhejiang University-Hangzhou in China.
He has contributed to more than 70 published papers in reputational international journals and conferences with 30 first authorships or corresponding authors, and 2 of them were indexed by ESI (1%), two of papers were indexed as “Best paper of the year” of the journal. He has also authorised 11 patents.