Late Submission of Coursework
- Academic Showcase
- Information for incoming first years
- Undergraduate Programmes
- UCD Laptop Loan Scheme
- Outreach Programmes
- Prospective Taught Graduate Students
- Virtual Taught Graduate Event Series 2023
- International Programmes
- APEP International Programmes
- Current Students
- Non EU Scholarships
- Student Continuation Procedure
- Student Blogs
- Student Adviser
- College Liaison Librarian
- College Plagiarism Statement
- Extenuating Circumstances
- Late Submission of Coursework
If you know in advance that you are not going to meet a submission deadline, the Late Submission of Coursework Policy applies. The application should be made prior to the due date, and granting an extension, is at the discretion of the Module Coordinator.
If you have unforeseen extenuating circumstances related to missed in-trimester assessments or attendance, (mid-terms, tutorials etc.), local arrangements may be possible and you should contact the module coordinator as soon as possible and within ten days of the due date of any assessment.
If a local solution is not possible, then you can apply for formal Extenuating Circumstances online via SISWeb. See College guidance on Extenuating Circumstances here.