Francis J. O’Kelley Collection
- Catholic University of Ireland Collection
- Constantine Curran Book Collection
- Eamon de Valera Collection
- Franciscan Collection
- Keith Freeman Collection
- John Richard Green Collection
- Joseph Hassett Collection
- Thomas Johnson Collection
- Thomas Kinsella Collection
- John McCormack Collection
- John Manning Collection
- Maps in Special Collections
- David Nolan Collection
- Dennis O'Driscoll Collection
- Colm Ó Lochlainn Books
- Francis J. O’Kelley Collection
- Charles Hubert Oldham Collection
- Christopher Palles Collection
- Poetry Ireland/Austin Clarke Collection
- Canon Patrick Power Collection
- Pádraig Puirséal Collection
- Dr. John Satchell Rake Yeats Collection
- Royal College of Science for Ireland Collection
- Royal University of Ireland Collection
- Clement King Shorter Collection
- John Lincoln Sweeney Collection
- Heinrich Zimmer Collection
- Named Collections
- A Gallery of Print Images
Printed book from O’Kelley collection
UCD Library Special Collections holds the Francis J. O’Kelley collection of books and pamphlets.
- The O’Kelley Collection contains almost 1,000 items and includes much material on Irish history, local history, and especially Irish printing and printing relating to Ireland during the 17th-19th centuries.
- It contains a large proportion of pamphlets. Many of these are quite rare.
- The O’Kelley Collection is included in a chronological list of pamphlets in the card catalogue in the Special Collections Reading Room.
- The collection was bequeathed to UCD Library in 1951.
Francis J. O’Kelley was an American born local historian, collector and bibliographer.
Access and Use
The collections can be consulted by the students and staff of UCD, and by external users, in the Special Collections Reading Room.
Find material in the collection:
- Use The Library Catalogue to key in Francis O'Kelley
- When you get a results screen select Special Collections from Location option in the left panel