Due to the level 5 Covid-19 restrictions, all Student Desk staff are working remotely until further notice. As such, the processing and posting of hard copy documents will be delayed. You can still order hard copies of your documents by following the steps below and we will post them to you as soon as we can.
How to order Hard Copies of your Official Documents
All current students and alumni of UCD can order hard copies of their documents online through SISWeb. You never lose access to SISWeb, even after you leave UCD. To order hard copies of your official documents, follow the steps below:
- Log in SISWeb (your username is your UCD student number. If you have never changed your password it will be your 6 digit date of birth in the format ddmmyy. If you can't remember your student number or if you have changed your password and can't remember it, we can help you)
- If you are a current student, navigate to Registration, Fees and Assessment > My Official Documents > Request Hard Copy Documents
- If you are alumni, navigate to Academic Services > Official Documents > Request Hard Copy Documents.
- Go to New Request and click on the "Alternative Address/comments/contact info" button (enter your contact information and any additional comments if required. Click save)
- Select the document(s) that you want to order from the document list
- Proceed to Checkout. You will be sent 2 sets of any document that you order.
Documents cannot be processed unless a completed application is received by the Student Desk.
All of our academic documents are printed on secure paper with several safety features. See our Official Documents FAQ page for further information on processing times, postage methods, etc.