How to order hard copies of your Official Documents
All current students & alumni of UCD can order hard copies of their documents online through SISWeb. You never lose access to SISWeb, even after you leave UCD. To order hard copies of your official documents, follow the steps below:
- Log in SISWeb (username is your UCD student number). If you have never changed your password use your 6-digit date of birth (format DDMMYY). If you can't remember your student number, please AskUs.
- Current students go to Registration, Fees & Assessment > My Official Documents > Request Hard Copy Documents
- Alumnus go to Academic Services > Official Documents > Request Hard Copy Documents.
- Go to New Request, click "Alternative Address/comments/contact info" (enter your contact info & any additional comments if required), click save.
- Select the document(s) that you want to order from the document list.
- Proceed to Checkout. You will be sent 2 sets of any document that you order.
All of our academic documents are printed on secure paper with several safety features. See our Official Documents FAQs for further information on processing times, postage methods, etc.