To access electronic versions of your official documents, follow the steps below:
- Log into SISWeb (username is your UCD Student number). If you have never changed your password, it will be your 6-digit date of birth (format DDMMYY). If you can't remember your student number, please AskUs.
- Current students, navigate to Registration, Fees & Assessment > My Official Documents > Electronic Documents
- Alumni, navigate to Academic Services > Official Documents > Electronic Documents
- "Enable" your documents for verification by clicking the "click to enable access" button to the right of the document
- Click on the link for the document that you want to access to download a pdf of the document
Please note that due to the complexity of some student records &/or grading systems, there will be cases where some graduates' records are not suitable for online documents & will therefore need to order & pay for a hard copy transcript. Examples of this include BA (Evening), Graduate Research pre-2006, BBLS & BComm (Intl.) graduates in 2007/08. UCD apologises for any inconvenience caused in such cases.