How to access an electronic Statement of Results
If you began your degree from the year 2006 onwards, you can access your Statement of Results online via SISWeb immediately free of charge by following the steps below:
- Log into SISWeb (your username is your UCD student number. If you have never changed your password, it will be your 6-digit date of birth (format DDMMYY). If you can't remember your student number, please AskUs.
- Current students, go to Registration, Fees & Assessment > My Official Documents > Electronic Documents.
- Alumnus, go to Academic Services > Official Documents > Electronic Documents.
- "Enable" your documents for verification by clicking the "click to enable access" button to the right of the Statement of Results.
- Click on "Statement of Results" to download a pdf of the document.