Quality Review Resources
- Gender Equality
- Embedding EDI: Guidelines for Visibility
- Unconscious Bias Supports
- Breastfeeding Facilities
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Unit
- Dignity & Respect
- LGBTI Supports
- Access to the UCD Community for Refugees & Asylum Seekers
- Mental Health
- Supports for Carers
- Supports for Parents
- Tips for Inclusive Recruitment
- Bereavement Support
- Open Door Initiative
- Quality Review Resources
Page Updated: 20th July 2022
UCD is committed to creating an environment where diversity is celebrated and everyone is treated fairly regardless of gender, age, race, disability, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, civil status, family status, or membership of the travelling community. The Quality Review process provides an opportunity for Schools/Units to consider how they engage locally with the University EDI Strategy and demonstrate good practice.
This may include:
- Assess the impact and effectiveness of EDI activities that are being undertaken within the School/Unit;
- Consideration as to how University EDI policies, guidelines and initiatives are incorporated into activities at local level;
- Identification of actions to enhance the mainstreaming of EDI into key activities of the School/Unit;
Provision of Support in Preparation of the Self-Assessment Report
- Facilitate the provision of EDI data reports, metrics and benchmarking in the preparation of self-assessment reports and provide support around data analysis of EDI reports.
- Self-Assessment Report:
- Raise awareness of EDI related policies, tools, relevant reports and other resources including expert knowledge, advice and support in the area of EDI.
- Work with Schools/Units on an ongoing basis beyond the self-assessment report where a gap may be recognised through the self-assessment process in the area of EDI.
- Make available a representative from EDI to meet with the Review Panel during a site visit
- Support Schools/Unit to implement any EDI related recommendations that may emerge from the Review Report