College of Science / Access & Lifelong Learning
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Group
- Data Group
- Dignity & Respect Oversight Group
- Disability Sub-Group
- Gender Equality Action Group
- LGBTI Sub-Group
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Steering Group
- Multicultural Sub-Group
- Neurodiversity Group
- Research and Curriculum Sub-Group
- University of Sanctuary Sub-Group
- EDI Networks
College of Science Neurodiversity Celebration Week Webinar:
Julie Tonge (Disability Officer) and Fiona Quinn (Disability Support Specialist ), UCD Access & Lifelong Learning Centre, will host a webinar for Neurodiversity Celebration Week. This workshop is for students who are neurodiverse or who have an interest in neurodiversity.
Come along to find out more about:
- The University for All initiative - UCD's whole University approach to inclusion.
- Supports in UCD for neurodiverse students - whether you have a diagnosis or not.
- Top tips for focusing in lectures, focusing on study, dealing with distractions, making the most of study materials, setting up a good study environment and managing stress.
- Where to go for more information or to seek a diagnosis.
Friday, 25 March at 11am- 12pm
You can download the slides from this webinar at the link below: