- Consider the current Public Health advice.
- If persons are travelling from abroad to attend the interview consider the requirements for international arrivals into Ireland on the gov.ie website.
- Ensure the interview location is big enough to facilitate social distancing for the Board Of Assessors (BOA) and candidates.
- Ensure there is sufficient ventilation without compromising confidentiality for the candiate. For example, where it may be necessary to have windows open.
- Masks do not need to be worn if physical distancing of at least 2m and adequate ventilation is in place. However, individuals may choose to wear a mask.
- Identify who will be responsible for sanitising shared chairs, tables etc. in both the waiting area and the interview room between candidates.
- Please ensure the BOA are aware they may be considered close contacts in the event that a member of the BOA later tests positive and that this may implications for unvaccinated persons who, if considered to be close contacts, will be required to get tested and restrict their movements for 14 days. This may change to “in accordance with current public health guidance”.
Please review the Coronavirus (Covid 19) information section of the SIRC website or further information.