The person making the claim for payment (claimant) starts the set up process via the online system. You cannot receive payment until the set-up process is complete and an Online Hourly Set-up Form is required for each separate piece of work.
Gather key information
Before you begin, it is important that you have received the information below from your School or Unit. It is the responsibility of the School or Unit to convey this information to you.
- Link for the UCD External portal: www.ucd.ie/external
- School Name
- School Contact
Go online and complete set up
The online set-up process is accessed through Infohub at the following links:
- The person making the claim - www.ucd.ie/external. Click on Campus and then on My HR Forms
- School or Unit Login - www.ucd.ie/infohub. The school/unit user should click on Human Resources, then My Responsibilities, and then Hourly Paid
The claimant's school/unit must then approve the online form so that they can submit it to UCD HR for processing. UCD HR will then set up the claimant on the personnel system. The School Administrator will be emailed to confirm the set-up has been completed.
Notes on login details and usernames
- Claimants who do not already have a UCD Connect userame must ring the IT Helpdesk (01 716 2700) to request their UCD Connect login details so they can acess the Employee Self Service system
- Student claimants will not be set up with a second UCD Connect username - their Employee Self Service access will be set up with their student UCD Connect username and password.