The purpose of this policy is to allow employees who meet the criteria to pursue a professional qualification in UCD that is relevant to their role.
Under the Policy, you can apply for financial assistance to pursue further relevant study in UCD where the programme is deemed by the Head of School/ Unit to be beneficial to your professional development, preferably identified and agreed through the Performance for Growth process.
Am I eligible for fee concessions?
Concessions may be granted to applicants who fit into the categories below:
- Employees who are currently employed and who have completed a minimum of three years’ employment with UCD
- Employees who held permanent full-time appointments on 30 September 1992
Fee Concessions Policy
The Staff Fee Concessions Policy sets out the level of fees covered and issues surrounding payment. The policy also details what happens in the event that you leave UCD or change role during the period of your study.
Read the Policy now.
The fee concessions process
- Step 1: Discuss with your Head of School / Head of Unit
- Step 2: Complete and submit the Staff Fee Concessions form
Further information is available on the UCD Registry website
- Staff Fee Concessions application form (Registry website)