HR Services are responsible for putting processes, procedures and systems in place to support the cost effective provision of HR services which meet the expectations and needs of the University. We are committed to providing a high quality service which is responsive to customer needs. This SLA is an internal service agreement which is jointly owned by HR Services and the Customer. The purpose of this SLA is to describe the services we provide and the quality standards we have agreed in terms of service.
UCD HR services will monitor our performance against the service levels set out in this agreement and publish the results as Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This agreement will be reviewed annually and updated as appropriate to reflect new services provided, services eliminated and changing business needs.
The KPIs reports provide clear metrics for the delivery of key functions along with the ability to monitor, publish and review these results through the this HR Internet site and staff Infohub reports.
Service Level Agreements
- Recruitment SLA for Core Funded Recruitment (Currently unavailable)
- Recruitment SLA for Research Funded Recruitment (Currently unavailable)
- Human Resources information System (HRIS) Service Level Agreement (Currently unavailable)
- HR Operations (Under development)
- Pensions (Under development)
- Recruitment KPI Reports (UCD InfoHub)
- HR Helpdesk KPIs (Under Development)
- HR Operations (Under Development)
- Pensions Office (Under Development)