Job Descriptions (Research Funded)
Under the Research Careers Framework project, standard job descriptions have been developed and agreed for the following positions:
- UCD Post Doctoral Research Fellow Level I
- UCD Post Doctoral Research Fellow Level II
- UCD Research Fellow
These contain set criteria which have been developed and must be included in the job description. There is also the ability to include further competencies which are deemed necessary and relevant to post.
For other Research posts please use the standard Non-Research Careers (Non-RCF) Job Description template provided below.
Job Descriptions for SET Colleges
Job Descriptions for Science, Engineering & Technology (SET) colleges including College of Engineering, Mathematical & Physical Sciences, College of Health Sciences and UCD Research:
- Job Description - UCD Postdoctoral Researcher I (SET) 2021
- Job Description – UCD Postdoctoral Researcher II (SET) 2021
- Job Description - UCD Research Fellow 2021
Job Descriptions for HSS Colleges
Job Descriptions for Colleges under the areas of Humanities & Social Sciences (HSS Colleges) and Business: Including: College of Arts & Humanities, College of Social Science and Law and the College of Business:
- Job Description - UCD Postdoctoral Researcher I (HSS) 2021
- Job Description – UCD Postdoctoral Researcher II (HSS) 2021
Job Descriptions for Non-RCF roles
Job Description for all other research funded posts
Contact the HR Helpdesk
The HR Helpdesk is the primary point of contact for all your employment-related queries. We are here to help you with any queries on employee benefits, terms & conditions and HR policies & procedures. If we can’t help you directly we will refer your query to a HR specialist area.
2nd Floor Roebuck Offices,
UCD Belfield Campus.