How To Apply
- Go to http://www.ucd.ie/apply/ and select the ‘APPLY TO UCD’ button
- Select ‘Start a new course application’
- As a first-time applicant, click on Create a new account and create your own Login ID (max 9 characters alpha-numeric) and a PIN (six characters, numeric). After entering the Login ID and the PIN, click on LOGIN
- Take a note/record of your login and password as it is needed to log back into an application when accepting an offer
- Create the security question and then select ‘continue'
- You have the option here to edit your personal details
- Choose the ‘Course Finder’ tab. Under ‘Special Groups’ select the ‘Study Abroad’ from the drop-down menu and hit the Search button
- Select your Programme choice: If you wish to study on the two-week programme then you will need to select Study Abroad Summer Programme (Two Weeks) (CF30). If you would like to take part in the four-week programme please select Study Abroad Summer Programme (Four Weeks) (CF31).
- Complete the ‘General Questions’ section by answering all questions asked
- Under ‘Application Checklist’ please upload supporting documents:
The supporting documents are;
An official copy of your academic transcript.
A copy of your passport or birth certificate
- You may save your application and return to it before you finally submit it, but please remember to select the ‘submit’ option when you are finished
- Please take a record of your UCD application number which is a 9-digit number beginning with the letter ‘A’
Please click here for a printable version of the above instructions: Application instructions for the Irish Studies Summer Study Abroad Programme
For any enquiries regarding the application, or for more information about the Study Abroad Summer Programme please contact email@example.com
Applications Open now!
Applications Close: 8th April 2022