Below is a high-level outline of the interview & Selection process which also notes key actions to be completed.
Step 1: Formation of Interview Board
- Complete Board of Assessors Form
Step 2: Interview Board prepares shortlist
- View board pack through ESS.
- Submit shortlisting sheet to UCD HR Resourcing
Step 3: UCD HR Resourcing contacts shortlisted candidates regarding their interview
Step 4: Interview (+optional presentation)
- Board completes scoresheets
Step 5: Choose recommended candidate
- Board completes Recommendation Form
Step 6: Feedback
- Board issues feedback via HR (if requested)
Step 7: UCD HR requests further candidate information as part of the post interview process
Step 8: Contractual discussions / contract issued